Welcome to Taft College’s Institutional Assessment, Research & Planning website, where you can . . .
- Submit data requests
- Download the most recent Institutional Research reports (This Page)
- View or download Taft College’s Institutional Effectiveness Partnership Initiative measures, Institution-Set Standards, and Scorecard Metrics (Dashboard)
- Get current program review data or view completed program review reports and other documents (Program Review)
- Download Taft College planning documents (Planning)
- Download agendas and minutes for the Strategic Planning Committee (Planning)
- Download Taft College accreditation documents (Accreditation)
The Taft College Institutional Assessment, Research & Planning website is under construction. Some of the pages and links on this site are not yet functional and are here as placeholders while we finalize the website design and collect the content for posting. Please bear with us while we continue to improve this site and make it fully functional.
To request data from the Institutional Research Office, download and submit the Data Request Form.
Reports on the Taft College students and staff, facilities, external scans, grants, and other miscellaneous projects are found in this section. For reports on student student success metrics, please visit the “Dashboard” tab at the top of the page.
Student Learning Outcomes
Taft College has a comprehensive website with Student Learning Outcome information intended for students, faculty, staff and interested individuals from outside the campus.
If you have any questions about or suggestions to improve the Taft College IAR&P website, please contact us at email@example.com or by calling (661) 763-7944.