Welcome to Taft College’s Institutional Assessment, Research & Planning website, where you can . . .
- Download the most recent Institutional Research reports (This Page)
- View or download Taft College’s Institutional Effectiveness Partnership Initiative measures, Institution-Set Standards, and Scorecard Metrics (Dashboard)
- Get current program review data or view completed program review reports and other documents (Program Review)
- Download Taft College planning documents (Planning)
- Download agendas and minutes for the Strategic Planning Committee (Planning)
- Download Taft College accreditation documents (Accreditation)
To request data from the Institutional Research Office, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reports on the Taft College students and staff, facilities, external scans, grants, and other miscellaneous projects are found in this section. For reports on student student success metrics, please visit the “Dashboard” tab at the top of the page.
Student Learning Outcomes
Taft College has a comprehensive website with Student Learning Outcome information intended for students, faculty, staff and interested individuals from outside the campus.
If you have any questions about or suggestions to improve the Taft College IAR&P website, please contact us at email@example.com or by calling (661) 763-7944.