The “Dashboard” section of the Taft College Planning website displays three sets of indicators used by Taft College to monitor student success:
- Institutional Effectiveness Partnership Initiative (IEPI) Goals for 2015-2016;
- Institution-Set Standards Metrics (ISS) for 2015-2016; and
- Scorecard Metrics.
Institutional Effectiveness Partnership Initiative (IEPI) Goals for 2015-2016
The IEPI Goals are required by the California Community Colleges Chancellor’s Office for the 2015-2016 academic year and currently consist of one metric in each of the following four areas:
- Student Performance and Outcomes;
- Accreditation Status;
- Fiscal Viability; and
- Compliance with State/Federal Guidelines.
Institution-Set Standards Metrics (ISS) for 2015-2016
The ISS Metrics are required for the 2015-2016 academic year by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges and currently consist of four measures:
- Student Retention Rates;
- Course Success Rates;
- Student Persistence Rates; and
- Program Completion Rates.
The 2015 Scorecard Metrics are used for monitoring outcomes associated with Taft College’s Student Success plan. The four sets of 2015 Scorecard measures consist of:
- Student Persistence Rates;
- Student Remediation Rates;
- Student 30 Units Rates; and
- Student Completion Rates.
Some of the ISS metrics and Scorecard metrics are similarly defined but involve different groups of students. The definitions of each set of indicators are given on the pages showing each specific indicator.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding our Dashboard, please contact the Taft College IAR&P Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (661) 763-7944.