Information relating to Taft College’s planning agenda and to the Taft College Strategic Action Plan can be found on this page.
The Planning Documents section contains documents related to Taft College’s planning efforts, including among others the Educational Master Plan, Strategic Action Plan, Facilities Plan, Technology Plan, and the Taft College Integrated Plan. Also included are the “Governance Guide” and “Planning Guide,” two descriptive documents on how governance and planning take place at Taft College.
- Mission, Vision and Values
- Strategic Action Plan 2018-19 to 2020-21
- Educational Master Plan
- Facilities Master Plan
- Technology Master Plan
- Human Resources Plan
- Equal Employment Opportunity Plan
- Governance Guide
- Planning Guide
- 2015 Student Success and Support Plan--Credit
- 2015 Student Success and Support Plan--Noncredit
- West Kern Consortium Annual Plan 2015
- Professional Development Plan 2017/18 - 2019/20
- 2017-2019 Taft College Integrated Plan
- Taft College Guided Pathways
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding our Planning webpage, please contact the Taft College IAR&P Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (661) 763-7944.