Information relating to Taft College’s planning agenda and to the Taft College Strategic Action Plan can be found on this page. You can download various planning documents, agendas and minutes from meetings of the Strategic Planning Committee, and you can track progress on Taft College’s implementation of its Strategic Action Plan on the associated Strategic Action Plan Calendar located on the drop down menu under the Planning tab.
The Planning Documents section contains documents related to Taft College’s planning efforts, including among others the Educational Master Plan, Strategic Action Plan, Facilities Plan, Technology Plan, and Student Equity Plan. Also included are the “Governance Guide” and “Planning Guide,” two descriptive documents on how governance and planning take place at Taft College.
- Mission, Vision and Values
- Strategic Action Plan 2018-19 to 2020-21
- Educational Master Plan
- Facilities Master Plan
- Technology Master Plan
- Human Resources Plan
- Equal Employment Opportunity Plan
- Governance Guide
- Planning Guide
- 2015 Student Success and Support Plan--Credit
- 2015 Student Success and Support Plan--Noncredit
- West Kern Consortium Annual Plan 2015
- Professional Development Plan 2017/18 - 2019/20
- 2017-2019 Taft College Integrated Plan
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding our Planning webpage, please contact the Taft College IAR&P Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (661) 763-7944.