Welcome to the Learning Center!
Fall 2021 Hours
Monday/Thursday 8:00am – 6:30pm
Tuesday/ Wednesday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm Online
Saturday 8am-1pm Online
For Appointments & Questions Contact Us:
Email:email@example.com Phone: 661-763-7938
Like to text?
You can easily make an appointment or ask questions by text message.
Text: @3dd637 To: 81010
For appointments please contact the Learning Center and provide the following:
- Name and Student ID number.
- The class or subject you would like help with.
- The best time you are available for an appointment
- Zoom or on Campus Appointment
Need help creating a zoom account?
Click the following link: Student-Getting Set Up for Zoom
The Learning Center provides Taft College students access to learning assistance and academic support to increase students’ success, retention, and persistence. Our services include walk-in tutoring, small group tutoring, one-on-one tutoring appointments, and supplement instruction.
Our mission is to enhance students’ ability to learn, apply knowledge, and to help students develop critical thinking skills. We are here to assist you to:
- Improve your study skills to better understand content and concepts.
- Increase your self-awareness and develop study and learning strategies.
- Expand your critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Take an active role towards your academic success
Need Additional Information Contact Lori Sundgren or Tosha Romandia:
Pre-Collegiate Success Coordinator
Want to work as a Student Tutor for the Learning Center? Click here for more information: